SELL A HOME
So you’ve decided to sell a home
You need valuable personalized assistance from a full-time professional Realtor. I will help you with every detail, from initiation of the listing, marketing, negotiations, opening escrow, handling all of the paperwork, and closing. My most important goal and primary focus is to minimize your stress and maximize your profit. I’m excited to work with you and look forward to building new relationships and renewing existing friendships. For more information about listing your house, please contact me to make an appointment to discuss the details, including my 44 point system to list, market, sell, and close the sale of your house.
Let’s Get Started!
As you get ready to sell a home, there are usually some simple improvements that can help you get the most for your house and sell it quickly. By allowing me to assist with the sale of your home I can help you focus your effort on the things that will make a real difference to buyers and are worth your investment.
Setting the right price before you list is critical to getting the most for your home and selling it quickly. Having a professional like myself, with experience in your neighborhood prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) gives you the facts and insight to set the right price. I offer a CMA free of charge, without obligation.
A great agent helps you better understand the selling process and gives you a number of advantages in selling your home. My local knowledge of home values and expertise in pricing and negotiating are important assets in getting the most for your house.
Getting the best price is about bringing you the right buyers for your house. This is a combination of a solid marketing plan, targeted media exposure, and taking advantage of Tierra Antigua’s powerful network of local and out-of-town buyers.
If you’re moving somewhere else in or out of the area, let me make the transition easier. In addition to helping you sell your home, I can help you find a reputable firm at your destination and help you manage the move.
What You Can Expect
- 44-step systematic process to List, Market, Sell, and Close!
- Association of Realtors – Membership – realtor code of ethics, continued education.
- Someone you can trust to be fair and honest in representing you.
- Technology – Web site, Featured Properties, MLS, Photos, Videos, Flyers.
- Service you can depend on – Energetic, Diligent, and Honest.
- Actively involved in all aspects of your sale – from price-negotiation to close.
- Leadership and Collaboration with Tierra Antigua and cooperating agents.
- Experience – Multi-Million Dollar Producer – 15+ years Sales experience – BA from The University of Arizona.